Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Copic Creations - Challenge #3

So, lately I've been a coloring fiend. I've been using my Copics more than anything else, so much so that my other mediums are getting jealous!LOL

Here is my entry for the latest challenge on the Copic Creations Blog, Purple Flowers/Lilacs! I can't believe how much I'm enjoying coloring in using my markers, it's cathartic in a way. I can easily tune out all the stresses around me and focus on creating color and vibrancy in my images.
The thought for today...
How is it that we put man on the moon before we thought to put wheels on luggage? HHHmmm...

4 comments:

Jami said...

Beautiful coloring and wonderful layout!! So happy you are loving your copics as much as I do! Thanks for joining us on the Copics Creations challenge.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us for the Copic Creations challenge!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, Jodi, this is striking. I love the color combo you used and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for playing along again. Hope to see you next time.

mueppi said...

Wonderful card and beautiful colouring!
Hugs Gisela