Monday, June 15, 2009

My First Digital Layout

OK, so as we all know I tend to take on a lot of projects, thinking that I have all the time in the world to complete them. Unfortunately, this naive thinking often lands me in trouble, or rather my completed projects in trouble. And even though I enjoy crafting in all forms, some items get left on the back burner.
I've wanted to dive into the world of digital scrapbooking for awhile now, but just haven't had the time. Well, this morning, I decided that I would make time and boy am I ever glad I did. Take a look at my first digital layout!

I love it, even if I do say so myself! LOL I've visited a site called Scrap Girls. They have everything that a digital scrapper could ever want. I also purchased their ebook for Photoshop and it was worth every penny.
The book is made up of a series of videos that are extremely user friendly. I'm off to browse the site a bit more and see what other digital kits I can get.
One of the things that I'm going to enjoy most about digital scrapbooking is being able to easily share it with my family and friends.
Hope everyone had a great weekend, and that the week is stress free!

No comments: