Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas is Almost Here!

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow and then Christmas a mere month after that. Where has 2009 gone I ask you? Here is a card I made for my Copic marker class.

I love this Penny Black stamp because it lends itself beautifully for coloring in. I used my Copic Ciao markers to color in the image.

Then is used paper from Lasting Impressions for the card base, the torn printed background piece, plus all the mats. I also used my Coluzzle for cutting out the images and their respective mats.

Unfortunately Provo Craft has decided to discontinue the Coluzzle line of products. This is a shame because I'm using mine all the time and LOVE IT!
Finally for adding depth to the card, I used old puzzle pieces instead of foam tape or pop dots.
Hope you enjoy the card and have a wonderful day!

No comments: