Friday, February 16, 2007

Boxes, Boxes and More Boxes

Thankfully Tess offered to work for me this week so I'd have a bit of a break. Of course I was at the shop 2 out of the 5 days! I simply can't stay away!LOL.
Good thing I was in there though since on Tuesday we received 10 boxes, Wednesday our lovely delivery men dropped off another 5 boxes and from what I heard from Jeanne today we received another 3 boxes. She was busy unpacking the new Quickutz order we received with a ton of new dies some of which are the new sized 4x4!
We're also gearing up for Shop Hop which is sure to be a blast. With 15 stores participating and the event lasting for a whole week it is sure to be an amazing time had by all.
With that, my ending thought is why do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in our driveway and our useless junk in the garage?

No comments: