Saturday, February 24, 2007

Demo Night was Awesome

So, you'd think being part scrapbooker I'd always have my camera at the ready, but of course last night, Demo Night, I left it at home! But take my word for it, Demo Night was awesome. It was wonderful to see both new friends and old, to be able to catch up with everyone and hear about all the fantastic events going on in everyone's crafting universe.
We also did a few fun demonstrations using the Heidi Swapp masks, which are awesome! Plus having received in the new Paint Daubers from Ranger, I had to use those.
The new newsletter is at the store and the website should be updated this weekend. My tech support, aka my hubby Rob, will be doing his best to get it up and running asap!
We hope everyone had a good time and now the store is gearing up for Shop Hop. It will be a crazy time so be sure and stay tuned. Now I know it's early, but here is my thought for the day...why is chopsticks one of the easiest songs to play on the piano, but the hardest thing to eat with?

No comments: