Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Revolution has Begun

OK, so as some of you may have heard, I've decided to start this year off by creating a new year resolution. The resolution is that I'm not going to buy any new stamps, until I have used, at least once, every stamp I currently own.
I know many of you are now rolling your eyes or rolling on the floor laughing, but I am determined to give this a serious try.
I have many wonderful stamps that have yet to see the light of day, but this year they are breaking out of the box. I am determined to use all of my stamps on either a card, scrapbook page or ATC. Luckily I do all these crafts so hopefully I won't have to wait too long before I can start buying again.
Here is a picture of the box I am starting with, my Background stamps.
I have also taken a picture of the stamp set that I will be starting with by Inque Boutique. Actually there are 2 stamp sets here, and I'm going to use every one in this grouping.
Stay tuned over the next little while to see what I hope will be wonderful creations using these stamps.
My official birthday is on Friday, Jan. 9th, and I'm hoping my husband has made some plans for us, hint, hint, so expect to see some projects next week.
The revolution of "Use What we Have" has begun!

No comments: