Thursday, February 12, 2009

Trying to use my Stamps


OK, so my new year's resolution of trying to use what I have before buying anything else has been tough. I mean with companies coming out with great new stamp designs, what's a girl to do! ;-)
But I am trying to use my stash a little more frequently than never, so here are some samples that I've done up. The stamps are from Inque Boutique, and I have enjoyed using them again.
The coloring was done with Tombow markers and my Aqua Writer(Water pen). Also the diecut was done using my Cricut machine! They were simple designs but they sure did pack a punch. Then finally I had to add glitter for that special bling!

OK, of course I have to end today's post with some cerebral ramblings. The things that make you go HHmmmmmm!
Why does Hawaii have interstate highways? Hmmmm

Happy crafting everyone!

No comments: