Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Been Busy Lately!

It seems that I've been on the go for a week non-stop. I was in Pensacola on Monday for a Copic Certification class and it was amazing. There was so much information that I felt like it was oozing out my ears by the end of the day!LOL I can't wait to develop some advanced classes around these wonderful markers. With that being said keep your eyes open on the class calendar.

Stamp Club is always a fun evening and yesterday was no exception. We did two projects using a simple idea. Here are the pictures of the card samples, and of course the ladies took it upon themselves to make the projects their own.

The first picture is an overview of the cards, while the second picture is a close up.

I can't take the credit for coming up with this wonderful idea. I saw it done on SplitCoast Stampers, and here is the link for the full tutorial.
Crimped Envelope Card
I couldn't believe how easy it was.

Well, I'm signing off for now, have to go and have some breakfast and begin my day. I have a few more projects to post, so check back when you can. My thought for today is...

Why does lemon dishsoap contain real lemons, but lemon juice is artificial flavoring? Hhmmmmmmm...

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

These are beautiful Jodie!