Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Working, Working, Working

OK, so I haven't been blogging as much as I should have lately, but I have been crafting. We moved the entire shop around so needless to say that took some time. It's still a work in progress but I'd say we're 90% there.
Of course we needed new samples, so I've been making page layouts. If you haven't been to the shop in awhile, come by and check them out. Also, if you head over to the website and click on the Layout Gallery you will see what we've been working on.
Now the reason that I'm posting today is that I've also been working on card samples. Here is my first one,
.
I love these stamps by American Art Stamps. They just crack me up every time.
I am trying to stick to my New Year's resolution, but I have to be honest, I've already strayed. Inkadinkado arrived today with some fantastic stamps and I just couldn't help myself. But I am still trying to use all my stuff, so here is another sample,
.
The sayings always are right on the money! I colored them in with the Copic Markers. I did get certified which was wonderful, but more on that later.

I'm also working on a new page for the website called "Tidbits". This page will have little tutorials on tips and tricks for papercrafting. Hopefully you'll drop by and check it out. Like I said I'm hoping to have that page up and running within the next few days.
I hope everyone has a great day and ...
What's the difference between partly cloudy and partly sunny? Hmmmmm........

No comments: