Sunday, March 22, 2009

Working on ATCs

As many of you may already know, I am heavily involved with ATCs. For those of you who don't know what the acronym stands for, it means Artist Trading Cards. These are little mini works of art, created to be traded, not sold, with other artists all over the world. If you click on the following link you will get more information on these wonderful cardsInformation on Artist Trading Cards.
So, not only do I have swaps going on at the store, but also I do a lot of online trading with various groups through Yahoo! Groups. I just wanted to share a few of the ATCs that I have recently finished.
These first ones are some for the store swap for March, the theme being What Women Wear,




These next ones are for online swaps that I'm involved in, the themes being Knights, St. Patrick's Day, and Vintage Men. Hopefully you'll like them all and maybe find a little bit of inspiration from them.






The thing I like about creating ATCs is that, at least for me, it is creatively freeing. There are no rules or guidelines, you can use whatever mediums you wish. The only stipulation is that the sizing must be 2.5"x3.5". Try making one today and you can use them on cards, scrapbook pages, whatever.
Now finally, Why do you pay extra to get something put on your sandwich but don't get a discount when something is taken off? Hmmmmmmm....

No comments: