Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just a Craftin' and Creatin'

I just wanted to post another card sample I've been working on. Lately I've been involved in so many ATC swaps (ATC stands for ARTIST TRADING CARDS) and I like to send a hand made card with my ATCs, so needless to say I've been a cardmaking fiend.


This one uses an old stamp of mine, that I haven't pulled out in a while, by a company out of business now, Me & Carrie Lou. I also been practicing with my Copic markers, because on Sunday I'm off to Pensacola for a Copic certification class.

Needless to say I'm extremely excited since I've been trying to get into one of these classes for about 6 months now.

Hope you enjoy the card and as always I like to leave you thinking so...

If electricty comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? Hmmm...

No comments: