Thursday, July 30, 2009

Still Having Lots of Fun

Jeanne and I are in Village Inn, enjoying our coffee, still in disbelief that we're heading home in a few hours.
Yesterday was another long day, ending with Jeanne and I each taking classes, Jeanne with Kandi Corp and me with Tattered Angels. Both classes were amazing, and us receiving LOTS of product.
Now of course yesterday was my favourite day, and let me tell you why...or maybe those of you who know me can understand why...
, I mean look how close I am, and that's without a zoom. By the time we were able to stand, watch and listen to Tim, we'd been walking for 6 hours and I was beat. But let me tell you my feet were asleep because of the standing, and my leg was cramping, but I was NOT going to leave and loose my primo spot!LOL
Jeanne was able to get pictures of me from across the table...

Actually Tim is extremely sweet, funny, and very patient with all his many fans, and believe you me, we had to wait a while in order to get this close, he was always surrounded by students and fans alike.
Finally here is another picture that Jeanne captured as me acting like a sponge trying to get all the tips & tricks I can...

So, on that note, we're finishing our breakfast, and are getting ready to return to the show to drop off orders and of course do a make n' take from you know who...
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Looks like you girls had a great time!!