Monday, July 27, 2009

We're At CHA!

For those of you who don't know, CHA stands for Craft and Hobby Association. It is an organization that helps the retailers with their businesses. Jeanne and I are down for a couple of days, for the wholesale part of the show, seeing what's new, getting sample ideas and God willing, meeting Tim Holtz (well that's more for me than anything else! LOL)
We've taken one class so far, with more to come and here's Jeanne hard at work!

This was the Holiday Stamping with Hero Arts and it was awesome. We got a ton of goodies plus wonderful card ideas, so keep your eyes out for future classes. And let me tell you these classes are huge...

There had to be at least 60 people in that class, I mean WOW, if I had that many students I'd be beside myself!
Anyhooo, remember to read your emails because I'm getting ready to send out a wonderful sale notice! Have a great evening everyone!

No comments: