Saturday, February 13, 2010

Busy, busy, busy - MOJO125

Well, it's only 2 more weeks and the shop will be closing its doors. It still seems surreal, and part of me still can't accept it, but enough of that for now...
Here is my latest creation. I've been pretty busy, still trying out for design teams, but this latest card is simply to participate in a challenge.

The stamp is from a company called Whimsy Stamps. I have a few of their animal images, which are quirky, fun and cute!
I colored in the little guy with my copic markers, then added glitter for some extra punch.
The construction of the card was from a card sketch challenge at MoJo Monday. This blog has weekly card sketches, just the thing to get those creative juices flowing.
Then as a final note, I do have a new job... at Hobby Lobby. I know, the big box store, but I've been a customer of Hobby Lobby since they moved to Jacksonville and I believe in their philosophies. I will be teaching at the Regency store and I will let folks know the schedule.
Unfortunately Rob and I weren't blessed with independant wealth, LOL, so I do have to work and at least working at Hobby Lobby will allow me to continue to work in a field that I have grown to love, and to let me still see all my crafting friends on a regular basis!

No comments: