Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Latest Creation

I can't believe it's been 10 days since my last post. Well it's been confirmed, I am part of the Design Team for Outlines Rubber Stamps. They are the company that does the ornament toppers along with a ton more.
Also I've been trying to get more cards made, and here is my latest. This is for a friend of mine who's birthday it was on the 9th and yes she loves lime green.

Hopefully she won't see this post until I get the card to her!LOL The stamp is from a company called Rubber Romance Stamps. The link is to the owner's blog, while on the right side of the page is her Etsy store.
The stamps are great unmounted with deep etchings. I colored her in with Copic markers and added a little bit of Shimmerz Paints for added WOW factor.
Please enjoy and don't hesitate to leave me a comment!

No comments: