Monday, May 24, 2010

Critter Sketch Entry - Challenge #15

Happy Monday everyone! It's been a crazy morning, life just didn't knock on the door, it busted the door down! Everything that could have gone wrong did, computer died, work called me in unexpectedly (always happens when I'm in my PJs) and the gas tank was empty. Needless to say I'm back home and life has quieted down! LOL
Here is my latest entry for the Critter Stetch Challenge Blog.

This little guy is done using Dustin Pike's digi stamps, colored in with Prismacolored pencils and Gamsol, plus I used some of the new FlowerSoft, that is in a finer texture than the original. This stuff is amazing!
Please enjoy the card and feel free to leave comments! Take care!

1 comment:

Kathryn B said...

Love the bright colors Jodie and that flower soft looks good! Haven't tried the new finer one yet myself! TFS