Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scrapbooking Retreat in Perry, GA

Hi everyone,
The weekend has been fabulous so far. I was lucky enough to attend a scrapbooking retreat this weekend hosted by Create N Crop. The event has been well run and we received a ton of great stuff. My table mates, Evanda, Brenda & June have been friendly and fun. Here are some pics of the New Perry Hotel...

The Hotel has a great history and the grounds are wonderful. Here is a picture of part of the garden area...

So, not only have I met amazing ladies, I've actually gotten some work done. LOL! I was asked on Friday to join the Design Team for 2 Cute Rubber Stamps and that my first posting was this Monday! Needless to say I've been creating a bunch of cards using their digi images, which are adorable by the way. All I can say is life is good!
Tune back in tomorrow when I'll post my card and post a link to this new stamp company plus they also sell rubber stamps for those not familir with digital stamps! Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: