Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday Bash was Awesome!

This weekend was fun and super busy. We had our annual Birthday Bash, an overnight crop! Ladies were working on a variety of projects from small candy boxes,

to just about anything else you could imagine. All our tables were full, along with aisles!LOL

As always we had a wonderful group of crafters, but I have to admit, I did have problems working on only ONE table. I mean let's face it, normally I spread out to at least 3 or 4 tables!LOL
We had two contests, one for a 12x12 layout and another for a 5x7 card. Here are the pictures of both winners, and it was difficult to choose because there were wonderful entries!


Michelle won for best layout and Tess won for best card! We also had a Let's Make a Deal game plus a Scrap N Stamp Scavenger Hunt. Both games were a blast, and hopefully I'll have more pictures to follow! I didn't get too much done this weekend, but I'll have some projects to post later on in the week!
Everyone have a great day and please don't forget to check back often.

No comments: