Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm Loving Halloween!

Fall is my favorite time of year. The weather gets cooler and the scenery comes alive with color, well at least up north it does. Here in Florida the trees don't change color until January, and then it only lasts for about one week!LOL
But that doesn't stop me from creating wonderful fall and halloween themed cards.

This card was created with stamps from Shirley's 2 Girls stamp company. The stamps are fun and whimsical, with lots of open spaces to use your Copic markers in.

If you can see up close, once I colored in the images, I went back with my AtYouSpica glitter pens from Copic to add some glitz to the pumpkin and her outfit.
The card went together very quickly, then I added a few more details with the peel off stickers from Flower Soft, plus I used the negatives from the sticker sheet.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Hello, what a wonderful blog you have..I love your work. I noticed you linked up to our MMSC23 challenge, but I can not find your card. I am going to remove your name and ask you to please link up with a direct link. If you were trying to enter our blog hop post, I think you entered our challenge post by error. Please double check and add your name again :) Thank you for playing or for Hopping which ever the case is LOL or BOTH :)