Friday, October 9, 2009

Funny Card!

OK, so I made this card and will be sending it to my mom, to give her a laugh (hopefully she won't read this blog before she gets the card!LOL)

Anyhooo, the image is from Whipper Snapper, but I modified it a little. The stamp came with a saying underneath the image, plus the figure had wings on it. So I cut all that away until I was left with just the lady and her cup of coffee.
I colored her in with Copic markers then used my Coluzzle system to make the circle and its mat. I've been using that tool a lot lately, not only in my classes but also in my own projects. No matter how old a tool is, when it's good, it's good!
The saying is from Inkadinkado, and those who know me know, that if I can find a way to get out of housework and craft, I'll do it!LOL
For some final touches I used DewDrops and Jewels. Hopefully you like the card or can find some inspiration in it.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: