Friday, April 16, 2010

Jessica Lyn Original...

Good morning again, I've been up for awhile and am heading back to bed after this. But as crafters, you all know, when the creative door knocks, we HAVE to answer!LOL
So I was reading the comments from previous posts and came across a very complemtary one from a lady named Jessica Lynn. She owns a stamp company, Jessica Lynn Original so of course I had to check it out. I downloaded her free digital stamp, just to try it out, and here is my card...

I printed the image onto copy paper a bunch of times, took it to my local Office Max with my cardstock and had them print it onto that. Unfortunately I can't print directly from my printer then start coloring because the ink runs if I use any kind of wet medium, and Copic markers definitely qualify for that! I colored in the images with RV09, RV91 for blending, then G28 for the leaves. I pop dotted up the various layers, to give depth, then added my saying & embellishments. I really like these images, and can't wait to get more. The saying is from Impression Obsession, one of their clear sets. Please enjoy and thanks Jessica for the inspiration!

No comments: