Monday, December 7, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful and supportive comments that were left during our First Annual March of the Snowmmen Blog Hop. It was fun to meet the other artists and hear from all the wonderful visitors to the blogs. Now to announce the winner of my blog candy, it is...


Congratulations EFY, and here is what she had to say... "Wow! I almost missed this one. Fortunately, when I commented, I noticed the "part 2" I'm so glad to have seen this card ~ the snowman and his puppy are adorable! Blessings", left Dec. 5, 2009 at 8:27PM.

EFY, please contact me at scrapnstampjax@yahoo.com to let me know your mailing address and I can send you out your blog candy right away.
Thanks for playing everyone and keep tuned for more creative projects.

No comments: