Sunday, December 6, 2009

Impression Obsession Challenge

To start with, THANK YOU to all the blog hopper of yesterday's March of the Snowmen. The blog hop was great fun and the comments were so thoughtful and much appreciated. I also wanted to give a HUGE thanks to Melisa Waldorf for organizing this event and can't wait to see when the next hop is.

Now, I am a fan of the stamps manufactured by Impression Obsession, specifically the line created by Leigh Hannah. Every couple of weeks the company hosts a challenge where you can win prizes for your entry. Below is the card I submitted for their "White" Challenge. I was so excited to see it on the Impression Obsession blog. The card does have some color on it, but primarily it's white...

I stamped the stamp with Versamark, then used white embossing powder. I added jewels and pearls to jazz it up a little. I then punched out the two borders using one of the Martha Stewart border punches, which are great by the way.
Hope you can find some inspiration!

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Gorgeous! I love this one in white and pink!