Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Digital Stamps are Great

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good week so far. I've been doing some Christmas cards lately and here is one of my most recent. The stamp is actually a digital stamp or "digi stamp" as they are called...

This company is called SquiggleFly and they have a large variety of digi stamps.
Their images run the gamet of topics, so every crafter is sure to find something to their liking. What I like about digital stamps is that delivery is instantaneous and I can stay in my pjs to shop, storage is minimal and the price is extremely reasonable.
Now I also have a confession to make, they are having a Design Team Call, ending Dec. 10th, so I am doing a shameless plug, but luckily for me everything I've said about them is true.
Tomorrow I will have another card here, using the same stamp, but with a completely different color scheme! Happy Crafting

No comments: