Friday, December 4, 2009

March of the Snowmen


OK, so for those of you who know me, I love the cold, winter weather. However living in Florida, you don't see a lot of winter chill, and no my friends, 55 degrees does not constitute a "winter chill"!LOL
Luckily my friend Melisa has come up with this wonderful idea of a blog hop, featuring wonderful and creative artists, with projects highlighting snowmen! I was so thrilled when she asked if I could participate, so here is some of the information with more to follow as I get it.
The March of the Snowmen Blog Hop begins, Saturday Dec. 5th. Click here is visit Melisa's blog for more info. Please play along and feel free to leave comments. Believe me they are appreciated!

2 comments:

Sheryl - Skylar & Maci's Noni :} said...

Hey Jodie, glad to see you participating in the blog hop! I have only done those a couple of times and they are fun! I'll be back tomorrow to hop around with you and the rest!and to see what you created!! ~~sheryl musslewhite~~

Candy said...

Jodie this is great! You will be my first! I have heard of them but never participated. See you in the A.M.
Candy