Sunday, January 17, 2010

Impression Obsession Challenge - Odd Shaped Card

Hello everyone, I hope you all are enjoying your weekend, and some of you even have a 3 day weekend. Here is a little creative inspiration to hopefully get those juices flowing.
This is a card I submitted for another Impression Obsession Challenge. The funny thing is that I thought the deadline was tonight at midnight. Turns out the deadline isn't until next Saturday, Jan. 23rd. I made myself have time management through a mistake, can't beat that!LOL

The card base was done with a pre-made base that we have at the shop in a variety of colors. Then to get the various mats, I used my Nestabilities along with my Cuttlebug.
The stamp set is "Smell the Coffee" and of course I colored in the image with my Copic markers.
Please enjoy and have a great night!

No comments: