Saturday, January 9, 2010

Impression Obsession Challenge - Spring

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Today is my birthday, YEA ME! lol and so far it's been wonderful. My husband got me great gifts, and we're heading out this evening to celebrate some more with friends. Now on to the crafting...
This is the latest entry for my
Impression Obsession Challenge.

The card was created with Leigh Hannan's stamp titled F2290-Flower Pitchers. The image was colored in with Copic markers and the paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle.
If you haven't ever done a challenge, I strongly urge you to give them a try. They help stimulate those creative juices, plus challenges help you use that product that all of us have sitting in our crafting realms, gathering dust!LOL
Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Happy Birthday, Jodie! Such nice "cool" weather for your birthday :)

Jane