Sunday, January 10, 2010

Splitcoaststampers Challenge - Card Sketch 262 and Mojo Monday 120 Challenge

Good afternoon everyone,
I'm a little tired today, was out late celebrating with friends for my birthday. I've been surfing the web trying to get done all sorts of challenges, well here is another submission,

The card is one which I am doing in my technique class on Jan. 20th, so I won't go into too much detail, however...
The coloring was done with chalks and a dove blender, that's all I'm saying!LOL The fish stamp is one from our stamp wall in the crop room.
Now as if that's not enough...
Here is another challenge from the blog Mojo Monday

This card is being submitted not only for the blog challenge but also for my monthly stamping get together, Java with Jodie.
The stamps are from Inkadinkado and of course coffee is the theme. Don't forget if you wish to make these cards for yourself, check out the store's class calendar and sign up when you can.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: