Sunday, January 24, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge

Good morning folks,
Boy am I tired at the moment. Not only did I work a crop on Friday night, but also another private crop last night and I'm heading off to work within the next half hour. Needless to say I'm feeling a little droopy at the moment!LOL
But even though fatigue is setting in, that didn't stop me from making some cards. Here is a card I created using the sketches from Priscilla Styles home of the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. If you want some inspirations you definitely want to swing by this site. Not only do they have weekly sketches, but you can win blog candy as well.
Now onto my card...

This little lady was made with stamps from Artful Stamper and from a set by My Favorite Things. I created the mat for the image from copper metal and I used the Nestabilities Pendant.

I colored her in with my Copic Markers then added Flower Soft in her hair and used the AtYou Spica Glitter pens for added punch.
Please enjoy!

1 comment:

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Jodie, Your wonderful card really inspires us to go and create more cards! Great colors, and we're so glad you took time to play with us this past week, hope to see more from you, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT